There is a reason why the CBD community is growing by leaps and bounds. On The CBD Magazine, we want to share the platform with like-minded writers and opinion makers who can shed some light on various areas in the industry.
This is why we accept Guest Posts on the platform. However, while we encourage everyone to be a part of The CBD Magazine, our Editorial Team has set some guidelines to ensure that the quality of the content on the platform is maintained at a specific level.
We have created certain guidelines to ensure that our readers benefit the most from all the content on the platform. If you want to get your article published, please ensure that your write-up ticks all the following checkboxes.
- Please send in only Long Format Articles for publishing on The CBD Magazine. NO write-ups will be accepted if they are lower than 1000 words. The longer the article, the better are your chances of getting published on the platform.
- We do not accept articles even if they show 1% Copied on the Copyscape Premium Plagiarism Checker. The entire article has to be 100% completely original and should not include any copied words or be created with the help of a spinning software.
- The following are some of the areas, which you can choose for your article-
i.CBD Industry Data and Statistics
ii.Legalization and the CBD Industry
iii.CBD Oils, Skincare and other application-based products
iv.Best-type articles- brands, products, manufacturers, etc.
v.CBD Product Reviews and Comparisons
vi.How to buy CBD-based products in 2020
vii.Common and Serious Health issues where CBD is beneficial
viii.Articles on Hemp and Medical Marijuana (Strains, Types, etc.)
- It is important to note that writers must pay attention to SEO optimization at all costs. If you are someone who is not familiar with getting your content SEO-friendly, please mention the same when you write in to us. Our publishing team might help you.
- The Editorial Team enjoys the final right and say to change, alter, modify, edit or reject a piece of content sent in by a writer. While we will try to communicate the reasons behind the same, writers need to know it is done to enhance the value to the readers.
- Please note that no Commercial Backlinks will be given in exchange for Content on the platform. If you are looking for the same, you have the freedom to approach some other platform. You can make a request for a Resource Page like, but the same depends on what the Editorial Team deems fit.
Use the contact form or email us to email@example.com for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.